Saturday, October 16, 2010

Japan!!

I went to Japan, I was the student participant in the Hakuho Scheme for a Global Children’s Japanese Language Network (3rd Japan Experience Program for Overseas Children). It was unexpected, It happened to me just like once a blue moon.

However, weeks before the exam or you could say it was the weeks after 2nd term exam, preparation for this programme was what all I was busying at... Truly, many stuff I had been neglected that time, and the excuses I gave are (you knew it)...

Dont know why, Malaysia was not the only country that took part in this programme but I just felt that we are the pilot or main or more focusing country in this programme. Maybe I did those annoying paper works and the instinct just caught to that point of view. Who knows?

Ahh, maybe our team partner came here. Haha, I should called them good friends. The homestay of Tsubasa Baba in my house was Awesome, I can still remember that!! Because it is just memorable. xP

After when they went back to Japan, things not ended that easily... we still contact with each other via internet. Mainly about the programme contents.

Weeks after weeks, that's all, preparations that I could do I did it within my energy limit. BUT!!!
Tell you, the process took me slowly to the evil. So frustrated and unfair.. Because this programme not me only who was the one participated, another 3 students from CHS as well. Therefore, cooperation is always vital and essential but, because of that, I suffered.
I think i gonna seal it, because it is not good and prohibited to teas someone bad, in contrast, praise you yourself is the only one best. God may not allow that...

Talking about preparations. OMG!! things predicted could be done by the week we went there, out of the blue again, teacher advisor, Pn Ng Kar Pek, gave us favour on the cultural performance. That was shit!! the news when I received was just 2 days before we departed. LOL, cultural =.= 2 days =.= What can we do? we sang!! and yi zhing played piano although we planned to play guitar for the performance, but the occasion or the organization didnt provided guitars. Teacher dont allow us to bring our own guitars also, reason was dangerous.

Whatever, things for that were over now, thinking and visualising back that moment. Haha, funny.

The introduction for school and Malaysia were also made us headache, wasted ample of time there. Originally, we could finish them fast, but you know la, conflict happened once again. ok, seal it.

Finally, it was Saturday (11/9). Tell you, the preparation needed to be done in the last minutes not yet finished when we reached Japan.

No comments:

 
;