Friday, August 20, 2010

HnG? Hate and Get off???

Sign.
I was being neglected...
I join HnG since form one... Still remember the first year. So good and so fun.
I can say Hur Beng year was the most epic year for me... I had so much fun throughout that whole year in HnG...

Till now, everything seems to be different, changing little by little... till I think: am I so bad?
Agm... For me it is just like a nightmare... The top 4s were told for their respective pose are permanent before agm... What the hell is that? no democratic?? How come during agm still got vote? thought Kae Yng said dont have... A MESS.
Seriously, I was already very fed up with all that already...
The outcome for president is HW... :o
I dont like his attitude, in some sort of way that he was very hard to his own thoughts. He is just --------- (stop talking about him)--------------
Why I prefer FH because he changed already. I know. Last years, he was still those people who kept want win although he knew he wrong. Last time, he was just.... CRAP!! No use saying last time.... But what now, he is willing to accept what people tell him. He is more formal and reasonable in his way of doing job. I am saying the truth.
Although he cant reach to the president pose, but the vice president must be him. No doubt.

Haizzz...All that are just only about the system problem.
Come back to me.
I really dont know what I should say... The feeling is shit!!
All friends join HnG same time with me, all hook up with pose, but I am the only one who being left out!!
Thought this year add in a new pose, auditor, so I might still got hope, who knows... it just fly away like that... such a shame for me... only me. Who can feel what I am feeling now?
Haizzzz....
insomniac.
I am too confuse with too many things that happen recently...
Everything end up like this... Whose fault? mine?? or them?
Think there wouldnt be any specific answer for me...
Haizz... What can I do except sad?
Pass everyday hopefully?
I hope I can do that. but for now, dont think so......

Let's keep them seal and continue ACTING IN LIFE.

No comments:

 
;