Sunday, December 13, 2009

fun :)

i went to church today, whoooooost, fun fun...
we practiced singing there, 1 hour den i went to barber shop, haha... 2 dudes followed me oso... i cut my hair at magic bla bla bla saloon barber shop, sorry i forgot...
den we went to ming tien located at ss24 to enjoy our sweet time... to pass time there lol.
we ordered 2 glasses of fruit juice and abc...
talked craps there, then we went back...

i forced to go back by public transport, luckily got friend accompanied me,
LOL... before that, he wanted me accompany him to buy gift at pasar seni, so we went there lo.
Haha, he paid the bus fees for me...

Finally, i reached home..
Walao, tmr really ...
got hng, choir rehearsal and prefect duty somemore...
all clash... Hmm, whatever la...
Today i have fun tmr i start working
But now i m going to hook up wiv my reader,s digest.

So,
Signing offzzzz.....

No comments:

 
;