Saturday, October 16, 2010

Hakuho Scheme for a Global Children’s Japanese Language Network (3rd Japan Experience Program for Overseas Children) DAY 1


The first day was easy and light (except the 荷物)
We gathered at KLIA around 8:30 night. The JL (Japan Airlines) plane departed at 11:30.
3 hours before departure time, we can check-in already.

That first day, I was very excited!! And nervous. Think it should be a programme so wun be having lots of fun if working are the main objective for this trip. Haha, all things happened next were unexpected. I realized my paranoid disease attacked me again for that moment.

We took few pictures, with all parents, partner friends and of course the one who selected us, Pn Ng.


4 of us, participants!! LOL, I am the oldest in 5 of them (ignore teacher) HAHA



Someone stalked me and yi zhung while we were discussing something ==



All together, we smile!!

Then, we check-in, walked into plane!!
After seated. The aeroplane fled at 11.30 pm precisely.
LOL, amazed by their service. Yea, Japan is famous because they dont like to procrastinate their work and time.

In aeroplane, I said: Bye bye Malaysia.. Haha, fled without regret.

No comments:

 
;