Sunday, February 28, 2010

MY SHOES!!!

My dad wore my new shoes to his special occasion... How can this be... NO way man!!
I just realised yesterday... This is not a common shoes to me... it is a present from my uncle's girlfriend!! due my 8As result in pmr...

Without my permission, or at least inform me first la... He just took like that and wore it..
Oh, Gosh....
After wore, he just left it under the stair. I wasted my night cleaning my lovely new shoes.
It is white, totally white!! it would be so obvious if any dirt stains on it...

Then, i received my explanation from mum... she told me because i wore dad's sport shoes till it spoilt.. so now he forced to wear mine... Okay... it acceptable..
BUT!! still, after have a new shoes of his own, Better stay away from my new shoes...!!


No comments:

 
;