Sunday, February 28, 2010

Exam is coming again...

Next week is exam already...
Not again... Haiyo, I haven prepare yet la...

Especially, sejarah... 2 chapters only, but so much to study.
it will be better if it is in english... No doubts.

In class, almost all students are sleeping when teacher teaches sej. Thomas said only me was the one who listening what teacher taught... I dont care much lo, Why should i??
However, teacher couldnt finish syllabus in time also... Order us to go back read ourselves...

But, till now, I haven touch the ' read ourselves one'... I believe quite a lot students in class still didnt study de lo.

Harh!! and add-math... so messy... some questions teacher didnt teach how to solve also, then, i should work out myself... That one no problem, i like to kill my cell brain either...
AND! literature... i dont know what gonna come out, and the format... teacher not even mentioned a single word, yet so much concern on summary... Essays she gave since from school started, not one paragraph she has marked... What the... I really speechless on this.

Next week i dont want to stay except TUESday... but i forced to because i need to have my lunch in school... Fate Set me up lo.

Aww... Whatever!! i gonna study whenever have time la... I mean start from next week... Dont know whether i will maintain this o not... Hope yes...

No comments:

 
;