Thursday, December 3, 2009

AAahhhrrraaaagh!!!

Help!!! it's so so so boring...
fedup with everything around me adi,
and even you dun bother me also, "WHATEVER??!!!"
SEriously, i hate you!!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Luckily my aunt brought me to shopping today
Lukily i m not always in home the whole day...

But, when i packed lunch for my sis, bro and for myself, it costed 17 bucks!! What the...!!
The boss think i m easily to bully argh... NAH, o0o...

LOLZZZ, thought going to jam tmr, but it changes to next monday,
yes!! i got time to buy picks and capo adi...

This sat got a junior test, i m going also... as a camera man???
haha, anyway, i m going to help my juniors rock on!! ALL DA BEST!!
i m there looking at you all, better dun shiver, if not you will get busted in my camera ... HAHA..

OUCH!! Headache...
you la, keep making me angry and disappointed. Hate you la.

Ouch!! CAnt tahan adi, need rest now, off....

No comments:

 
;