Sunday, January 10, 2010

1st week in school of 2010 x)

The 1st day in school... All seems to be so excited with their classes and their classmates they are going to be with for two years... My class... 49 of them, and almost all the teachers enter my class complained about it. students are still embarassed with each others... not talk much except for those who sit together with their group of gangs... HEhe... that's me lo...
6 members are from hng, and we know each other so well since the camp that help to bond us a lot..

some favourite teachers for me who teaching me are miss yong and madam tay... i can almost focusing on every words they say even though they are teaching me the subjects, add-math and chemistry which are totally new to me... This year, i know i am going to be busy but not for this week... But still busy lo because game planning for the orientation day would had shaken me up from rest, just not that much busy only...

Something bad has adi occurred, not to mention about what is it.. but it is very bad and i m going to stand against it... it is hard and tough, it takes you out from concentrating, it drops your image... Nevertheless, it is time for me not to bother so much because i adi have so much to concern...

Young Enterprise... i am going to join it. Learn somtheing through it and make the whole year benefit to me... Yea, golden chance, must think wise, grab tight or else it will just slip from your hands just like that. Taking extra subject, account, that forcing me to go for tui every mon... Japanese, every tues and thurs... wed meeting and interview, fri, kills my time with choir and hng prac and... who knows... anything can just pop out to you, surprise you.

WHHHuuuuuuuuooooooo.... spm exam format, standard becomes higher compare to pmr... It is totally different... All questions in subjective form... even one subject can separate to many papers. Just use to it laaa...

Yesterday, spring cleaning hng room, today, sunday, woke up early, went to school for prac... and now, i still got 1 more essay to write: What is your aspiration after you leave school?

i dunnoe how to complete it because i also dunnoe what i want to be... i just know i want to be a millionair, but how ... what occupation... i dunnoe... Who dun like money, everybody likes money except mad ppl la... Ok, better dun assume anything. Cause it sometimes offends ppl undeliberately... What now? study hard lo...

I only have 1 hour to use comp for this week, not my mum set up any unobjectional decision, just that i, myself, going to restrict myself... For my good sake...
Time running out, and it almost 1 hour adi...
Need to go now... Next week we meet again, blog...
:)

1 comment:

Tony Round (YEUK) said...

Good luck with Young Enterprise, see you have an interest in music and would welcome your feedback on our new music based programme that has just been successfully piloted.

http://www.young-enterprise.org.uk/qsmusic/home.htm

 
;