Friday, August 20, 2010

Recently...

This world is too unfair.
A lot things happened.
The matter that I feel the most depress is about the AGM thingy...

Let's see the choir club...
I join choir since form 3. Remember that time, Hui Xin and Jia Zhen also take in choir same time as me. We all involved in the state competition. We practised and practised and finally got second runner up. It was fun and indeed, I experienced a lot of new things...
Still remember I was suck in singing during that time... However, choir can change a person from nobody to somebody.
Haha, it was a disguise to think about it, I used to kept teasing by my friends, especially Fook Hong. He used to tease me, about many things that I cant really remember now... Therefore, I was always low self-esteem when knowing many of friends were so expert in singing... lol.

Thinking back that time, I was just a loser, a traditional student who know only about study.
After playing a simple role in choir, I know how to sing well, enhance my music sense. Think everything was good so far. However, till now, only I know...
The truth of me in other seniors eyes...
Unfortunately, I got nothing in my year of AGM. I was not calling for interview. I was wondering that time, however I just kept quiet because they said there would be another round of intake. Who knows, here came the AGM so fast. lOl..........
Then, through some ways I know the reasons why they judged me like that...
Here are the idiotic reasons.
They said I was not outstanding enough
They said I was busy in HnG.
They said they didn't see my effort in choir
They said choir should have a certain quota for selective candidates.

The reasons are not reasonable. sobs... because of that then kick me away.
Firstly, I am not as talented as Jia Zhen which got fully enveloped music background. How outstanding should I be?? I did my best what they ordered... I have no idea what they want actually... ==
Secondly, I was busy in HnG?? Doesnt it an excuse. Hui Xin even busier than me. She busy in prefect, ed-board and her outside project. What about me, just because HnG?? What is that man!!
Then, the most angry is that they said I didnt effort for choir... I can say, they are utterly blind and stupid. Honestly, who cares how much I put in for CHS idol. Indeed only myself. The list mentioned I was the Head of Discipline. Actually I can be anything as well. Since Hui Xin and Daniel were confronting some communication problem, I was the HR already. She fed up, then I helped her. I went to find judgers together with them. I helped to coordinate the juniors as well. I gave suggestion to Hui Xin, I reminded her as well. Then, of course the discipline also... During the big day "Finale" I was at the back stage, arranged CDs for participants... Ahh... the CDs, I am the one who collect from them as well. Booking for room and hall, I went together with Hui Xin also.... What I did are not effort then they called?? :/
Finally come to the last part.... The quota is totally a shit... Said what let juniors have more chances to involved, didnt they think the consequences?? Why dont they fill in all form 4s first? form 4 is the last year. Why they want waste the chance for form 4s, they should know juniors still got chances but not for form 4s like us... ... do the quota really help??
Haizzz....

Can see that I am the victim... I did not do any harm to choir, not a single!! I did not harm any seniors... why they want to neglect me??
NO IDEA... in forlorn, depress...

That are not all... Still got HnG... Another headache....
:/


No comments:

 
;