Sunday, November 22, 2009

cant control myself

every single day, i think about u
am i crazy? i also dunnoe... but why?
the world seems to be turn around at about 360 degrees. i miss yr sound, i miss yr figure, miss yr stlye, even the smell on you.
i cant sleep... every night my pillow must soak with my tears, i cant sleep.
i think i was changed, but i dont know how i changed.
my heart is on its track keep rolling to you.
Finally, you ignore me.

everything also comes out wrong, i cant take it.
but, i m still in my duty pose, i cant move, cuz it was already fixed.
fixed to think you all day, non-stopped.
many words, much feel i have hid secretly inside my soul, waiting u to come back for me, only when the time for them to let out.
i know it wont happen...

i m juz fooling wiv myself. i knew. but i cant do anything... can i?
NO!! i was cursed.
BY YOU...

i really dun know how life will go on. dunnoe what will happen between us.
i trying hard now, also slowly, gently dying for you.
Pain here like slicing my body off, dismemberred myself, bleeding wiv white blood that flowing towards your side.

Sorry, babe, i cant control myself.

No comments:

 
;